Aptamil Growing up milk 2-3 years
Aptamil Growng up Milk with Pronutra-ADVANCE is nutritionally tailored to your toddlers stage of development.
- Enriched with omega-3.
- With vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system
- Enriched with iron to support normal cognitive development
- Calcium for normal growth and development of bone
- Iodine to help support the normal growth of children
Dairy-based blend (of which 25% is fermented) [Lactose (from milk), Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil), Whey products (Demineralised whey, Whey concentrate) (from milk), Calcium phosphate, Potassium citrate, Fish oil, Sodium citrate, Potassium chloride, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Choline chloride, Inositol, Magnesium chloride, L-Carnitine, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl palmitate), Pantothenic acid, Vitamin E, Calcium carbonate, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Maltodextrin, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium hydrogen phosphate, Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Milk flavouring, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
How To Prepare
1. Measure 150ml or 5fl. oz. of water, that has been boiled and cooled for at least 30 mins, into a clean beaker.
3. Place the clean lid on the beaker and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved. Rolling the bottle or shaking in circles will not be sufficient
4. Check temperature and give to toddler to drink immediately
Store in cool dry place, Do not refrigerate, Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
- Make up each drink as required
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up drinks and discard unfinished drinks as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours
- Do not heat drinks in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
- Toddlers should be supervised at all times when feeding
- Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay